3CX Phone System is a modern VoIP PBX that allows you to take advantage of unified communications and increase mobility and productivity.
With 30,000 customers worldwide, some of the world’s leading companies and organizations use 3CX Phone System, including Boeing, McDonald’s, Hugo Boss, Ramada Plaza Antwerp, Harley Davidson, Wilson Sporting Goods and Pepsi. Maintaining its global presence, 3CX has offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, Russia and Australia.
The Top 10 Advantages of 3CX
- Reduce PBX and telecom costs
- Use it on existing hardware or virtualize and save!
- Easily provision and manage gateways, trunks and phones from 3CX
- Softphones included for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
- Leverage mobility and increase productivity
- Easily manage extensions, PBX features and phone lines
- A Windows based PBX scales much better!
- Hardware and Vendor independent – no vendor lock in!
- Easy Integration with business applications for increased productivity and better customer service
- Unlimited extension at no extra cost, just pay for the number of Concurrent Calls
Softphones included for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
A major advantage of an IP Phone system is the ability to leverage softphones on the desktop and allow usage of the phone system via an App on your smartphones (iPhone Samsung). 3CX includes softphones for all major operating systems at no charge. Furthermore, because they are built specifically for 3CX, they are easy to use, include full Unified Communications features and are easily managed by the administrator from the main administration console.
Automatically provision and configure settings from the 3CX Management Console With 3CX, administrators can easily configure the softphone remotely, including user preferences and passwords. Being able to easily change the password allows you to keep the system much more secure. The ability to automatically provision the softphone and configure the settings will save your helpdesk countless hours of helping users configure their softphone.
Unified Communications Can Increase Your Business’ Productivity
As businesses and organisations look to updating their communications solutions, Unified Communications can play an important role in boosting productivity and efficiency by offering greater mobility, boosting collaboration and saving employees’ time.
Thanks to network integration, these phones are easy to install, manage, and update. Our broad portfolio can help you improve productivity, foster collaboration, and reduce operating expenses.
[iframe url=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/jjPSjvCemCE” width=”572″ height=”312″]