HP ENVY Pro The Ultrabook™ that’s no lightweight. Thin and light, the HP ENVY Pro is a large screen Ultrabook™ with HP Beats Audio™. With up to 8 hours of battery life and a soft-touch base that makes it easy to grab and go, it’s a laptop that’s up for anything. HP recommends Windows® 7. Top performance. Stylish design. Take notice. At just .78 in (19.8 mm) thin and under 4 lb (1.8 kg), the HP ENVY Pro Ultrabook™ is slim and light enough to take anywhere. It’s the laptop that gets you noticed with the power to get it done. With an eye-catching metal design, it’s a laptop that you want to carry with you. The soft-touch, slipresistant base gives you the confidence to carry it with ease. Whether you’re working, laying, or doing a little of both, you need a battery that lasts and lasts. Go up to 8 hours without recharging, and feel the kind of freedom that only ENVY affords. More entertaining. More fun. This Ultrabook™ includes Beats Audio™, dual speakers, a subwoofer, and an awesome display. Know that your music, movies, you name it, will always look and sound their best. Tons of video memory let you experience incredible gaming and multimedia without slowing down. Create and edit videos in a flash. And enjoy more of what you love to the fullest. The HP ENVY Pro Ultrabook™ is loaded with the ports you’d expect on a world-class laptop, but on an Ultrabook™ instead. Like HDMI, USB, RJ-45, and a headphone jack. You get all the right connections without compromising size. Only from HP Life heats up. That’s why there’s HP CoolSense technology, which automatically adjusts your notebook’s temperature based on usage and conditions. It stays cool. You stay comfortable. With HP ProtectSmart, your notebook’s data has protection from accidental bumps and bruises so you can hold on to what matters. It senses motion and plans ahead, so a single drop won’t delete your entire digital life. The keyboard is full-size so you don’t compromise comfort. Another bright idea.HP ENVY Pro HP recommends Windows®7.
Operating system Preinstalled: Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64
Processor 3 rd Generation Intel ®Core™ i5 Dual-Core ™2 Chipset Mobile Intel ® HM77 Express
Memory DDR3 SDRAM, 1600 MHz One slot supporting up to 4 GB total 4
Internal Storage 320 GB 7200 7mm SATA 2.5” HDD with HDD Protection Support
Flash Cache 32 GB mSATA module Display 14.0” diagonal HD
LED BrightView (1366 x 768) slim (3.2mm)
Graphics Intel ® HD Graphics 4000 Audio/Visual HP Beats Audio™ , integrated stereo speakers, subwoofer, integrated dual-microphone array, HP TrueVision HD Webcam6
Wireless Support Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 802.11a/b/g/n 2×2 + Bluetooth ®v4.0 combo
Communications Integrated RTL8111 (10/100/1000 NIC)
Ports and Connectors 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 RJ-45 (Ethernet), HDMI, headphone/line out, microphone/line in, power connector
Expansion Slots HP Multi-Format Digital Media Reader Slot (Push-Push Insertion/Removal)
Supports: SD, SDHC, SDXC and MMC
Input Devices Full-sized dura-coat keyboard, HP Imagepad Clickpad with multitouch gestures enabled Software (Windows OS only)
HP Support Assistant, HP CoolSense, Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) and Wireless Music, Adobe ® Flash Player, Evernote, HP
SimplePass Identity Protection 2012, HP Power Manager, HP Quick Launch, Microsoft ®
Office Starter: reduced-functionality
Word and Excel only, with advertising, no PowerPoint or Outlook. Buy Office 2010 to use the full-featured software.
Security Standard: Security lock slot
Optional: Security lock,
Dimensions (w x d x h) 13.38 x 9.28 x .78 in 34.00 x 23.58 x 1.98 cm
Weight Starting at 3.98 lb (1.8 kg)
Power 65W HP non-Smart AC Adapter, 4-cell (52 WHr) Lithium-Ion battery
Warranty Limited 1-year warranty; 3-year options available with HP Care Pack Services,
1-year limited warranty on primary battery; Optional HP Care Pack Services
are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties.
For more details visit: hp.com/go/lookuptool.HP ENVY Pro HP recommends Windows®7. Genuine Windows®7 Professional
HP TrueVision HD
14.0-inch diagonal HD LED BrightView display Full sized keyboard USB 3.0 Ports
HP Imagepad Clickpad with multitouch gestures enabledHP ENVY Pro HP recommends Windows®7.
1. This system may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of
Windows 7. See microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
2. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. Purchase of a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor-based system that has Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) pre-loaded is required. Purchase of a 2nd or 3rd generation adapter for Intel Wireless Display is also required. If a Netgear brand adapter is used, confirm that it is a PTV2000 model. All other vendors (Belkin, Buffalo, D-Link, IO Data) are enabled from introduction. The remote display (projector or TV) will also require a WiDi receiver, which is sold separately.
4. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 7) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
5. HD content required to view HD images.
6. Internet access required.
7. Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
8. Includes reduced functionality versions of Word and Excel. Purchase of Product Key required to activate full Office 2010 suite available at participating resellers/retailers and office.com.
9. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
10. The Computrace agent is shipped turned off, and must be activated by customers when they purchase a subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S.
11. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark07 battery benchmark bapco.com/products/mobilemark2007 for additional details.
12. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit hp.com/go/lookuptool. © 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Intel, Intel Core, Intel Centrino, and Ultrabook are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. Adobe is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.